It’s Easier Than Ever With Our Online Fire Design App
When it comes to where to buy a gas fireplace in Gwinnett County, GA, the choice is clear: Peachtree Comfort Gallery. From offering a comprehensive menu of fireplace units and stoves from top-of-the-line brands to employing a team of fireplace experts with an extensive industry expertise, there are so many reasons why Georgians choose us.
Now, there’s one more reason why we’re Georgia’s go-to fireplace installation company: We make it easier than ever to choose the right fireplace for your home with our new FireBuilder App! This online tool allows you to design your ideal fireplace or stove right from your computer, tablet or phone! All you have to do is click here and follow these five steps:
- Step 1: Select a unit type—fireplace, insert or stove—and a fuel type—gas, pellet, wood or electric. Feel free to mix and match unit and fuel types. The app will display thumbnail images for each combination you choose.
- Step 2: Settle on your ideal unit and model type.
- Step 3: It’s time to customize. Test out different faces, accents, firebacks and more to find the look and features you prefer.
- Step 4: Take a photo of where the unit will be installed to see how it will look.
- Step 5: Once you’re satisfied, lock in your design, print the specs and bring them to our showroom. We’ll help bring your vision to life!
Not sure which type of unit to choose? Confused about the differences between the fuels? We’ve got your back! Just read on.
Find the Perfect Unit
In the app, you have three types of units to choose from: a fireplace, insert and stove. Here’s what stands out about each of them:
- Fireplace: Installed directly into the structure of your home, this unit produces high-performance, clean-burning heat, while radiating the allure and ambience of a blazing fire. Choosing a gas fireplace combines convenience and energy efficiency to ignite a cleaner, more budget-friendly heating solution than a traditional wood-burning fireplace.
- Insert: If you don’t already have a fireplace in your home, an insert is off the table. But if you do, an insert can improve energy efficiency and save you money. Designed to slide directly into your existing fireplace, an insert quickly transforms your current fireplace without messy construction.
- Stove: This timeless heating solution is a freestanding unit you can use as a primary or secondary heat source. Stoves rely on radiant heating, which means they emit warmth from every side to deliver comfort in every direction. Stoves are extremely customizable with decorative doors, sides, inlays and more!
Need-to-Know Info to Fuel Your Choice
The best type of fuel depends on the unit you choose. So, take a gander at these important facts before selecting your unit:
- Wood: Wood is inexpensive and plentiful. However, chopping and hauling is a lot of work and requires a dry place for storage.
- Gas: Gas burns cleanly, making gas units very environmentally friendly. Gas units have minimal impact on indoor air quality and are easy to operate, igniting at the flip of a switch or a push of a button. You have the choice of burning natural gas or propane fuels; however, natural gas requires access to gas lines.
- Pellet: Pellets burn for long periods of time with fewer emissions than wood. Pellet stoves look similar to wood stoves but burn compressed pellets made of ground wood and other materials.
- Electric: Electric units are the cleanest fuel burning choice. However, you should take into consideration the impact on your electric bill and the fact that no real flames are generated.
Still Need Help? Turn to Peachtree’s Pros!
We can’t speak for other fireplace installation companies in Gwinnett County, GA, in regards to whether their goal is to make a sale or make a customer happy, but we can declare our intentions—and that is to earn your 100 percent satisfaction! You can trust that the Peachtree team cares about you finding the perfect fireplace unit as much as you do!
If you have questions about our FireBuilder App or would like our pros’ advice, don’t hesitate to reach out by filling out our online form or calling us at 678.439.6732. We are here to help in any way we can!